Sunday, June 14, 2009

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?

So I had one of my long-time fantasies fulfilled last night and, really, the experience can be summed up in one word: "Wow!" To put it bluntly, I was fucked by one of my lovers against the door of a bathroom stall. I was wearing jeans and my brown leather jacket. We made out for about 30 seconds and then I turned around and pulled my jeans down jut enough to expose my ass and away we went. The entire encounter only lasted about 10 minutes but it felt like an eternity. My orgasm felt like it was going to last for days. I must say I absolutely love non-ejaculatory orgasms. I can never seem to give them to myself so when they do happen, they're always so incredibly intense.

I'm really quite smitten by this lover because she's one of the only people I can actually bottom for without feeling self-conscious or threatened or any other negative emotion. The second that her hand grips my throat, I'm hers. Last night, I felt a sense of urgency, of immediacy that I haven't felt in a quite some time. It's been close to 8 years since I came out as kinky and yet I'm just now starting to explore the bottom-y side of things. Fuck, there is something so beautiful in giving yourself up to another person. The feeling of her hand on the back of my head, smashing the side of my face into the stall door, I felt like I could stay like that forever. When I'm in a position like that I feel vulnerable, open, raw, and I love it! It's animalistic. It's deviant. It's defiant.

Fuck I love public sex.

1 comment:

J.B. said...

Oh god, this is best.